Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boston and Oregon

Hi, it's Jerry and I saw Paul Revere's House and Mt. Hood all in one trip! How is that possible? I just came back from a vacation where we started out in Boston and visited family and then we flew to Portland Oregon to visit the rest of my fanily. While we were in Boston we took the Freedon Trail tour where you will see the Old North Church and Paul Revere's house. The best way to see everything is to take a hop-on-hop-off bus tour. We flew on Jet Blue from Boston to Portland, I really like this airline and it was non-stop!! We went to Mt. Hood and it was snowing in June!!! We also went to the Air and Space museum and one of many vineyards in the area. We have been to Oregon several times. It is one of my favorite places and I'm sure we will go again.